Studio Hire, Returns and Exchanges Policy
At Studio 68 we do our best to provide quality space and accommodation for you and all your event needs. Please observe the following rules regarding confirmation and cancellation of studio hire:
- You are invited, by confirmed appointment, to come and view the space before confirming your booking to ensure our facilities fit your requirements for all your specific event’s needs. In hiring the studio space for your own use, you accept responsibility and understanding of all of our services offered relating to your purposes.
- Payment must be received in full before being permitted to use the studio at the time(s) you have booked.
- Cancellations made in writing less than 24 hours in advance of the booking will result in a charge of the full booking amount.
- Cancellations made in writing less than 48 hours in advance of the booking will result in a charge of 50% of the full booking amount.
- No refunds will be granted at any time, for any reason, after any booking.
- No refunds will be granted at any time, for any reason, relating to any client dissatisfaction related to our accommodation, space, and/or services offered.
- We aim to provide all of our services to our clients in pursuit of a mutually respectable relationship. We reserve the right to refuse any of our services at any time.
Returns & Exchanges
We design Studio 68 products to bring quality and performance to your active life. We feel the same way about customer service. If you feel the need to return or exchange an item, please read the guidelines below. If for any reason these guidelines aren’t followed, we have the rights to reject any returns.
International Orders: Studio 68 London does not accept returns nor approve exchanges for any international orders. Returns and exchanges are only approved if the buyer pays for return shipping. For exchanges, buyer must pay both return shipping and any charges to ship back.
Online (carrier) returns: Please note, ALL returns must be shipped in the original packaging or your return may be rejected. DO NOT return any merchandise that were provided for free such as, but not limited to posters, stickers, or any type of promotional items with your return. Any unworn merchandise or merchandise that is damaged by normal wear can be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 30 days from the original ship date. After 30 days, merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and cannot be altered in any way for a refund or exchange. Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment within 10 business days. Studio 68 will inspect merchandise sent back for a refund and reserves the right to reject returns. Shipping and handling fees for returns are your responsibility. Return fees are non-refundable.
Lost shipments are not the responsibility of Studio68london.net
Customers are responsible for return fees
We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries
You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Studio 68 will not replace the contents of the package.
All refunds will be processed to the original method of payment
Exchanges are subject to availability. A refund will be processed if the product is unavailable
Our return policy only applied to U.K Domestic Orders.
Returns without a return form or RMA # will NOT be processed.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL RETURNS for refunds NOR exchanges.
Class and Service refunds: Please note, ALL classes costing less than £20 are non-refundable.
No Refunds will be offered for any services at Studio 68 London.
Online bookings include a £1.00 non-refundable booking fee. This may be increased for services costing more.
Please submit a return request at firstname.lastname@example.org
A customer service representative will e-mail you with a return form and RMA # to return your package. If your return request is denied, a reason for the decision will be e-mailed to you;
Pack your return in the original packaging; and
Send your return to Studio 68 at the following Address
Studio 68 London, 68 Ewer Street, Southwark, London, SE1 0NR
In-store returns: When returning your product directly to Studio 68, please bring a copy of your order confirmation or packing slip along with the product.