Studio 68 London encourages and has developed some of the most successful dancers and choreographers who now work in the professional industry.
Training Academy is an opportunity to receive the best training and mentoring from industry choreographers at rates that work for developing dancers.
- 3 hours of training every Saturday, 10am-1pm
- 3 hours of workshops every Thursday (offered for £2 to TA members)
- Discounts for masterclasses and special events
- Experience and networking
- Fun, safe environment in our beautiful facility in central London
- Work 1-on-1 with mentors who have credits including So You Think You Can Dance, Got Do Dance, America’s Got Talent, Fame, X Factor, and many more…
*NEW* TERM BREAKDOWN
For 2017/18 we’re offering the Training Academy as a year-long course every Saturday, incorporating the building blocks of dance to make you well-rounded dancers and give you a competitive edge.
There is still the option to join for individual terms, with payment per term, however we strongly advise completing all three terms as we build on knowledge learnt each term throughout the year.
TERM 1 – DANCE FOUNDATIONS – SEP-NOV 2017
JAZZ, BALLET, CONTEMPORARY, EXPERIMENTAL
TERM 2 – UNDERGROUND FOUNDATIONS – JAN-MARCH 2018
HIP-HOP, WAACKING, VOGUING, POPPING, HOUSE
TERM 3 – COMMERCIAL TERM – APR-JUN 2018
ALL COMMERCIAL STYLES, AUDITION TRAINING, INDUSTRY INSIGHT
9-month Membership Fee (Training Academy runs for 9 months – you will need to purchase a regular membership after this): £60
Single Term Fee: £156
Whole year upfront fee: £510 (with TA membership included)
Fall Term September to November
Spring Term January to March
Summer Term April to June
NEXT TERM START DATE: 13TH JANUARY 2018
SATURDAY TRAINING: 10am-1pm
HOW REGISTRATION WORKS:
- COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION BELOW
- SHOW UP TO REHEARSAL
- THAT’S IT – SEE YOU IN THE STUDIO!