Landlord - Tamara Kramer and Tenant - Sunghyun Park
Tamara Kramer, 59 Alder Grove, London, NW2 7DE (hereinafter called "the Landlord) and Sunghyun Park, 59 Alder Grove, London, NW2 7DE (hereinafter called "the Tenant"
3 Months from Sunday 31st December 2023 to Sunday 31st March 2024. This contract cannot be terminated anytime during the 3 months and there are no refunds as full payment has been made.
£4,000 has already been paid, this includes £1,000 deposit and the £3,000 includes rent of £1,000 for January, February and March 2024. The rent price includes all bills and usage of washing machine.
The Tenant agrees with the Landlord to adhere to the following:
* To not request for a refund or cancellation of the contract agreement as full payment has been made and no refunds can be given.
* To keep the place clean and tidy at all times.
* Not to break or damage any furniture, carpet, curtains and anything else that is in the room and surrounding areas. If you break or damaged anything the money will be taken out of the deposit to cover this. Damages will cost over £150 depending on what has been broken or damaged.
* You will ensure that the room is clean and tidy once the 3 months is done. The landlord Tamara Kramer will inspect the room and if it's not clean £50.00 will be taken out of deposit for all cleaning.
* To observe quite times from 12am - 8am. This is so that no disturbance or noise occurs.
* To ensure that once contract is over to leave the premises without causing any issues or spreading any lies on social media or any other platforms. If there are issues these need to be addressed directly with the landlord.