This Live Agreement is between Studio 68 London and
The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are below.
* This agreement will be signed once you begin the online classes.
* Studio 68 London is responsible for primary marketing and class registers.
* We will be responsible for all admin costs incurred for online maintenance.
* The classes rate will vary and will be paid accordingly to the teacher.
* The teacher will be paid as follows:
* Payment will be paid on a monthly basis into your bank account.
* Studio 68 London will be able to provide a monthly report upon request through MindBody with information on earns earned during each month.
* All Choreographers featured in the videos will be credited on all platforms and marketing material.
* Studio 68 London has the rights to all Live class material which will be used on 68 TV and all other social media platforms.
* Studio 68 London may terminate this agreement without notice.
* I agree to emit a Live class through Zoom under the Studio 68 account.
* I agree not to promote and advertise any other Live class on my socials at the same as my scheduled class for Studio 68 London.
* I have no rights to the class videos and Studio 68 London is not responsible for sending any class footage to me.
* If I terminate this agreement with Studio 68 London I will need to give 4 weeks notice. I have no rights to all previous Live classes.
* Studio 68 London is not liable for any tax payments. As a Freelancer it is my sole responsibility to ensure that I make the necessary tax payments.
* It is my responsibility to ensure that I use appropriate music which is not deemed rude in all my Live classes on my social media platforms.
* I will ensure that my appearance and behaviour are suitable for the context I am working in, presenting myself and Studio 68 London in a positive light.
* I understand that I will be given access to confidential and/or proprietary information to the extent necessary in order to perform my duties as an Online Choreographer with Studio 68 London. I shall not, at any time either during or subsequent to this participation with Studio 68 London, make unauthorized disclosures or unauthorized use of any information that is considered to be proprietary or confidential by Studio 68 London.
* Proprietary information includes, but is not limited to, all information, strategy, data, processes, know-how, behind the scene plans, marketing data and confidential information, whether in written, oral or electronic form. Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, any personal information of any Studio 68 London online Choreographer, payments or wages whether in written, oral or electronic form.
* I agree to not disclose any confidential information, purposefully or inadvertently (through casual conversation), to any unauthorized person inside or outside Studio 68 London. If I am unsure about the confidential nature of specific information, or whether specific information may be protected under the law, I will ask the Studio 68 London manager for clarification before disclosing the information.
* The parties (STUDIO 68 LONDON) and (CHOREOGRAPHER) acknowledge that they have read and understood this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
I, Director, the Recipient at Studio 68 London agrees to the terms stated above.