This Agreement is between Studio 68 London, 68 Ewer Street, London, SE1 ONR (“The Venue”) and
RATES AND PAYMENTS
1. By signing this Agreement, the Hirer and/or has agreed to pay a Standard Deposit of fifty percent (50%) which is a non-refundable deposit, and is payable within 7 calendar days of signing the Venue Hire Agreement whether or not the Hirer proceeds with the Event. The Balance of Payment must be paid no later than twenty-eight (28) days prior to the Event. Payments must be in the form of cleared funds and paid by BACS or CHAPS.
In addition to the above, the Recipient shall have a duty to protect other confidential and/or sensitive information which is (a) disclosed by the Discloser in writing and marked as confidential (or with other similar designation) at the time of disclosure; and/or (b) disclosed by the Discloser in any other manner and identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and is also summarised and designated as confidential.
2. The Recipient shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of Brand management.
3. The Recipient shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (whether an individual, corporation or other entity), without the prior written consent of the Discloser.
4. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon the Recipient with respect to any Confidential Information that is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Recipient.
5. Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
6. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, transferring or granting the Recipient any rights, license or authority in or to the information exchanged, except the limited right to use Confidential Information for development of the Brand. No license of any intellectual property rights is granted or implied by this Agreement.
7. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorised representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of England and Wales. In the event that this agreement is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in court.
8. The Recipient will, on request from the Discloser, return all copies and records of the Confidential Information to the Discloser and will not retain any copies or records of the Confidential Information.
The parties acknowledge that they have read and understood this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
I, Director, the Recipient at Studio 68 London agree to the terms stated above.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Venue Hire Agreement must be confirmed and by signing this agreement it is confirmed that you have agreed to enter into this Venue Hire Agreement.